Shall we start with Brexit then...

Brexit, Trump, Putin.. what do you want to get off your chesticles?
Leia
Whore
Whore

Shall we start with Brexit then...

Post by Leia » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:05 pm

OK so...
Brexit is all well and good, but it's a bit late now as most other countries are here in our Country now anyway.
It will only be a genuine Brexit if we had our Country to ourselves. Getting beyond a joke now.

websponge
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Shall we start with Brexit then...

Post by websponge » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:24 pm

I was up for it, still am, and I was brought up on the continent for 20 years, people just got sick and tired of EU laws and interference... unelected dick heads.

Its not going to be easy, but it is what it is. The whiners need to man up and pull together.

The_Maverick
Whore in the Making
Whore in the Making

Post by The_Maverick » Mon May 01, 2017 8:34 am

2 things.

1)It's not a big thing. Yes we got hit or the exchange rate but now you are free of the EU you are better Enabled to negotiate trade deals with other nations. Plus with the economy in certain EU Members being so bad you wont be supporting them as much.

2) In addition, with the UK Economy as it is, i genuinely believe that there will be a new global version based around the G8, depending on how Russia behaves, however without the EU as the guiding control.

3) I also believe that they way Trump is coming across that the US may be marginalized for the benefit to an up and coming Country. Can't say specific but personally with the rise of the Call Centers in India that would be one guess. Pakistan is another guess,

4) May sound daft but with the investment many Middle Eastern Companies have made in property Development, Sports etc, then there is another branch to explore.

caveman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by caveman » Wed May 10, 2017 5:39 pm

we were told we could not have another referendum unless public opinion changed.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/27/more-peop ... t-6600264/

so where is it ?

I am and will always be pro Europe, I would leave and move to the EU if I could.

the fucking tories will ruin this country for working class people.

when it all goes tits up don't blame me, but I reserve the right to say " I told you so."

websponge
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by websponge » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:39 pm

We certainly dont want Labour in, Jeremy who has no grasp on economics whatsover, will disarm the UK, bow down to extremists, take away money to fund the less well off, and the people who are well off, will say why bother staying and wonder why the big business` will fuck off elswhere.

If Labour do get in, I will be saying I told you so within a year when we are totally fucked as a country, Tories are far from the answer, but its the lesser of two evils. I want to abolish the way we do politics and have a republic with storm troopers and shit :)

caveman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by caveman » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:22 pm

websponge
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by websponge » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:41 am

and he lost... suprise suprise :bird

caveman